Fresh from the mineral rich soil on the sunny slopes of Europe’s most spectacular volcano in Sicily.
Since 1969, our producer comes from a long history of crafting the finest olive oil and has won a multitude of awards for their efforts. Basking in long hot summers and a mild winter, our olive groves are provided with the perfect climate for quality. Once harvest begins in late October, our olives are cold-pressed within 6 hours.
That means that the nutrients and delicious flavour of the olives is preserved, giving you the very best of each olive.
Monte Etna D.O.P: 250ML
- Altitude: 400-800 meters above sea level
- Olive variety: Norcellara Etnea (65%), Biancolilla and Moresca
- Taste: Well-balanced aromatic taste with hints of artichoke, green tomato and herbs with a peppery finish
- Harvest: By hand
- Location: Mount Etna, Bronte, Sicily
- Acid content: 0,10 – 0,25 maximum